Professional Torque Wrench- 1/2" Drive
Professional Torque Wrench- 1/2″ Drive
- Clé dynamométrique professionnelle
- profesjonalny klucz dynamometryczny
- professioneller Drehmomentschlüssel
- Llaves dinamométrica profesional
- وجع عزم الدوران المهنية
- DIN EN ISO 6789
- DIN 3120 – ISO 1174
- ASME B107.300-2010
- Tolerance of torque ±4%
- Handle Introduction-Plier, Torque Wrench and Wrench
- A torque wrench is an essential tool for ensuring that bolts are tightened to the correct specification. They are made from chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability, and have a ratchet head that allows them to be used for clockwise or anti-clockwise torque. The handle is knurled for a good grip, and when the required torque setting is reached, the wrench produces an audible click and a slight release of tension.
|Square Drive||ITEM NO.||Teeth||CAPACITY|
N · m
FT · LB
Ratchet head: A highly robust ratchet mechanism for CW and CCW directions application. Quick released design for changing socket quickly. Repair kit for inner spare parts of ratchet head is available.
Reliable mechanism: The robust and resistant fully chromed steel tube. Audible and palpable signal indicates automatically when the desire torque value is achieved.
Serial number: Each piece stamping serial number for traceability.
Scales: Fine engraving marking scales on the front and back.
Micrometer scales: Precise adjustment by visible micrometer laser scales on handle ensure optimal and simplified readings while operation. The micrometer scales for precision adjustment is in integral values, for user easily take round figure while operation.
Lock-ring: Easy torque adjustment lock-ring mechanism, press down the Lock-ring brings energy saving and automatically lock device to avoid accidentally altering setting.
Handle: Unique diamond- shape plastic handle design for impact resistance.
Bottom cover: Plastic polyethylene bottom cover.