1930WF-9- Crimping Plier for Insulated Terminals
1930WF-9- Crimping Plier for Insulated Terminals (European Type)
- Pince à cosses pré isolées
- Szczypce do zaciskania izolowanych końcówek
- Crimpzange für isolierte Kabelschuhe
- Alicates para terminales preaislados
- كماشة العقص للمحطات المعزولة
- Heavy Duty Type, Cr-Mo. dies
- Pliers and their Uses- (A-E)
- Handle Introduction- (Plier, Torque Wrench/ Wrench)
What is a crimping tool?
- Crimping Plier is a device used to deform and create a connection. Crimping is commonly used in electrical work, to attach wires together or wire to other connectors
- Hand crimping plier is best suited for insulated nylon terminals. It comes with a ratchet mechanism that allows you to do a complete cycle of the handles until they release automatically to hold them in place.
- You can then insert the wires into the terminal. It also has an adjustable star wheel that lets you adjust the crimp force depending on your crimping project.
- You can open the crimping jaws in any position thanks to the quick release lever.
- The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition.
- These handles are designed for 20-10 AWG wire and are comfortable to use.
|9||0.5 mm2 (AWG 20)|
1.0~1.5 mm2 (AWG 17-16)
2.5 mm2 (AWG 14)
4 mm2 (AWG 12)
6 mm2 (AWG 10)