1891-Waterpump Groove Plier (American Style)
Waterpump Groove Plier (American Style) 1891-6/ -8/ -10
- Pince multiprises entrepassée
- Regulowany klucz do węża
- Verstellbarer Schlauchschlüssel
- Alicates multitoma regulables
- وجع خرطوم قابل للتعديل
- Pliers and their Uses (D-W)
- Handle Introduction- (Plier, Torque Wrench/ Wrench)
What Is Waterpump Groove Plier Used For?
- WaterPump Groove Plier is a tool used to tighten and loosen bolts, which are large cylindrical objects that connect different mechanical parts. It is also used to hold, form, or shape irregularly shaped objects that are too small for normal pliers to do such as wires or copper tubing for plumbing.
- Fast assembly: the jaws and slots guide screws and nuts into the perfect position. Since the clamp uses an external Centre bolt, it’s less likely to slip off, unlike other clamps that rely on an internal spring. This makes it easier to assemble products quickly without compromising their stability.