1850-J7-Internal Circlip Plier- Straight Pattern
1850-J7- Internal Circlip Plier- Straight Pattern (Japan Type)
- Pince pour circlips intérieurs
- Szczypce proste do pierścieni wewnętrznych
- Gerade Innenringzange
- Alicates para arandelas interiores
- كماشة حلقة داخلية مستقيمة
- Pliers and their Uses- (A-E)
- Handle Introduction- (Plier, Torque Wrench and Wrench)
- Internal Circlip Pliers are made for installing or removing internal circlips found on bearings and internal shafts.
- Circlip pliers are very unique, as they look like a pair of pliers that you would use around the house. On the exterior, you will see a groove in the handle that opens when squeezed and pushes out the circlip. These pliers are designed to be used to mount circlips on shafts and guide rods.
- You’re likely familiar with circlips, but do you know how to properly use them? Circlips are a type of spring clamp. They come in various sizes and shapes, and their primary purpose is to hold two separate things together. In some cases, they’re used on tools or motors to create a secure fit.