5742F-Fiber Glass Handle Hammer
Fiber Glass Handle Hammer-Engineers Hammer
- Marteaux de mécanicien
- Martillo de mecánico tipo din
- Quality Tools for Lifetime
- Fiberglass hammers are made from steel and fiberglass, giving them a longer-lasting construction than other hammers which are typically made of wood.
- Epoxy and steel are more resilient to changing temperatures and weather conditions, though wood can be used as well. Fiberglass hammers’ handles have a hollow core, which is designed to provide better balance and more effective shock absorption than other hammers.
- Fiberglass hammers are strong, lightweight tools that can be used for a variety of home construction tasks, a specialized hammer whose handle is made of fiberglass to provide better shock absorption than common solid-core