1931U-9- Coax Crimping Tool for Uninsulated Terminals
1931U-9- Coax Crimping Tool for Non-insulated Terminals
- Pince à cosses non-isolées
- Szczypce do kabli koncentrycznych nieizolowanych
- Unisolierte Koaxialkabelzange
- Alicate de cables coaxiales no aislados
- كماشة الكابلات المحورية غير المعزولة
- Heavy Duty Type, Cr-Mo. dies
- Pliers and their Uses- (A-E)
- Handle Introduction- (Plier, Torque Wrench/ Wrench)
- Coax crimping tool is a device used to crimp together two pieces of coaxial wire.
- Basically, it cuts through the rubber surrounding the wire and then shaped the end of the wire into a loop. It is an easy and efficient way to connect two wires together, and they are very common.
- Crimping tools like these are mainly divided into handheld or manually operated ones.
- The manual ones are easy to use and normally only used for crimping smaller items together.
- Non-insulated terminals are one piece only and have no protective sleeve. Non-insulated terminals are used when there is no danger of someone short circuiting the connection through inadvertent touching since they are often used in low voltage situations.