1808- Long Nose Locking Plier
1808- Long Nose Locking Plier (Standard Curve Jaw)- Heavy Duty
- Pince-étau à becs longs et fins
- SSzczypce do blokowania długich końcówek
- Mordazas de presión, bocas largas
- زرادية أنف طويل
- 1808-6/ -9
- Pliers and their Uses (D-W)
- Locking pliers are available in many different styles, sizes, and shapes. They are the kind of pliers that lock themselves in position with an “over-center” cam action. Locking pliers are most commonly used for many different functions, including fixing metal parts for welding.
- Made by Chromium-molybdenum alloy steel (chrome. moly)
is an alloy used for high pressure and temperature use. It is used in oil and gas, energy, construction and the automotive industries because of its corrosion resistance and high-temperature and tensile strength.