1710-Offset Screwdriver-Crank Shape-Slotted
1710- Offset Screwdriver-Crank Shape-Slotted
- Tournevis coudé
- Wkrętak korbowy
- Gekröpfter Schraubendreher
- Destornillador acodado
- مفك كرنك
- “SNCMVH” Material of Screwdriver Tip
How to Use an Offset Screwdriver?
An offset screwdriver is a type of screwdriver with a blade that is set at a right angle to the shaft. This allows the tool to be used in situations where a straight screwdriver cannot reach the screwhead.
Here are instructions on how to use an offset screwdriver:
1. Select the appropriate size offset screwdriver for the job. Make sure that the blade is set at a 90-degree angle to the shaft.
2. Place the tip of the offset screwdriver on the head of the screw you wish to remove or insert.
3. Apply pressure to the handle of the offset screwdriver in order to turn the blade and loosen or tighten the screws as needed.